Maintenance free bearings: bearings produced from Hadfield manganese steel, X 120 Mn 12 deep work- hardened by special technique on the bearing surface to provide remarkable resistance to abrasive wear.
Surface characteristics: the bearing surface has a cross-hatched surface preferentially oriented in the direction of bearing rotation. It is produced by mechanical work hardening of the surface having high resistance to abrasive wear. This cross-hatched surface allows a good distribution of the applied lubricant and can trap abrasive particles.
Conditions of use:
Up to 100 N/ mm²
(contact pressure calculation based on projected surface)
Above 100 N/ mm² (36 psi) : consult us
From 0 to 30 m/ min.
(0 to 90 ft/ min.)
Above this, consult us
All oils and greases are suitable; however greases loaded with graphite, metallic or copper compounds are not recommended. This type of bearing can function without applied lubrication even in very abrasive conditions. Greasing on initial set- up is imperative
Shaft adapted to the maintenance free bearings technology, surface hardned shafts up to 60 HRc
We can supply these pins and shafts
Limits of use are governed by speed and pressure.
Preliminary testing is necessary for utilisation above these limits.
– manipulating rollers for reversing mills
– reversing pivots
– forging hammer clamps
– roller exit/ entry tooling
– guide rollers
– turnable rollers
– rollers for push carts
– rollers for water descalers
– driving shafts for reversers
– bearings for guide rails
– stabiliser joints
– hinges for coke wagon doors
– hinges for unloading doors
– joints for furnace rollers
– conveyor chain rollers
– bearings for rollers of mining machines
– bearings for loading jacks
– bearings of rollers and blade of metallic deck conveyor
– bearings of extractor feeding screw